Return of foreign students no longer authorized to stay in France

Foreign students who have had a training period or participated in a university exchange in Germany and who wish to return to France to continue their studies, and who have a lapsed residency permit and/or an acknowledgement of a lapsed residency permit, are asked to file a new long-stay visa application for students.

No visa application would be accepted if the french residency permit is still valuable.

Dernière modification : 28/04/2015

top of the page