I am not EU citizen not european member
• - I do not have a EU passport, do I need a visa to go to France?
If you are in possession of a travel document issued by one of the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area, you DO NOT need a visa, even for long stays.
- If you are holding a refugee travel document, we highly recommend holders of refugee travel documents to contact our visa section by email or phone : 0150275204.
If you are in possession of a resident visa issued by one of the Member States of the Schengen Convention, you DO NOT need a visa to visit France for a duration upp to 90 days.
If you are in possession of Schengen visa valid:
In addition to a valid passeport nationals), every foreigner, when entering France, should be in position to produce to the Immigration Officer the following documents.
- Motive of stay in France (for tourism: hotel reservation, documents from a travel agency, for a professional visit: letter from the employer, invitation from a French firm or organization; for a privat visit: "Attestation d’accueil" delivered by the "mairie"
- Means of living : cash, traveller’s cheques, international valid credit card.....
- Proof of a medical insurance covering all type of expenses including doctors and/or hospital fees and social assistance
- Guaranties of return: return ticket,....
The visa issued does not allow entrance to the Schengen area.
In other cases, you might need a visa.